Monday, August 3, 2009

Total Madness

So I have a major midterm on wednesday. Needless to say, I haven't had much time to blog recently and am totally burnt out from studying 24/7, so I decided that I need to take a quick break from medicine and marvel at the magic that is Christian Louboutin shoes. The Fall 2009 collection has some amazing shoes, but my favorite by far are the shoes in the "Total Madness" collection. I saw Scarlett Johanson wearing the lace and gold "Bridgett Strass" shoes last week and haven't been able to stop thinking about them. (Yes, I literally daydream about shoes). And I've been on the search for a perfect pair of booties or ankle boots for the fall and the Nitoinimoi Bandage Ankle Boots are totally badass. And at just a few dollars shy of $1200, they're a steal!

Bridget Strass


Nitoinimoi Bandage Ankle Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment