Sunday, January 24, 2010

Puts the Wu in Wunderful


This is why Jason Wu should become a household name. Diane Kruger was easily the best-dressed last night at the SAG awards. This look epitomizes old-school Hollywood glamour. The goldenrod color, the draping, the elegant trail. This dress is perfection. The styling was well done as well. Red lips, a loose up-do and that's it. Simple yet stunning.

Jason Wu was basically a nobody until Michelle Obama wore one of his gowns to the Inauguration Ball and he became an overnight success. I definitely had no clue who he was until then but when I look through his previous collections, it is very clear to me that this man has talent. When reading about him, I learned that he interned for Narciso Rodriguez and you can definitely see his influence on Wu's work. The man is only 27 years old and his looks already seem timeless and polished. He definitely is on my list of favorite new designers and I can't wait to see what he sends down the runway for the Fall 2010 collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment