Monday, February 1, 2010

Model Spotlight: Lara Stone


I never really paid much attention to Lara Stone until I saw her in the September 2009 W Magazine "Academy" spread. (Check out the video from that shoot below) Immediately, I was impressed with her theatrics. The girl gives good face. She also has, in my opinion, one of the best bodies in the industry. She's not a size 0, and although she's nowhere near being considered "plus-size", at a size 4, she falls into the more "curvier" model category. I love everything about her look, from the gap in her teeth, to her razor-sharp cheek bones to her permanently fierce eyes. She has tremendous sex appeal without being cheap. She's feminine without being too sweet. She's Bridget Bardot meets couture and I can't wait to see more of her.


To my delight, I saw Ms. Stone featured several times in the February Vogue. Lara recently became the face of Louis Vuitton. Here are the Spring/Summer 2010 ads.




No comments:

Post a Comment