Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars 10 Best Dressed

I love award shows. Do I care who the best actress is? Nope. I just wanna see what the ladies are wearing! Here are my picks for the 10 best dressed at the 82nd Academy Awards. (Also included are looks from Elton John's Oscar Viewing Party and the Vanity Fair Post-Award Party).

1. Katy Perry in Zuhair Murad - From the color, to the shimmery stripes to the sexy fit, I loved everything about this dress. Meow!



2. Zoe Saldana in Givenchy Couture - It was a bold choice and I think it was definitely a smart choice. It was one of the looks that stood out the most from the evening. She killed it in couture.


3. Vera Farmiga in Marchesa - The color choice was perfect for her skin tone and the ruffles were heavenly.


4. Malin Akerman in Dolce and Gabbana - Provocative yet somehow sophisticated. Love. Love. Love.


5. Kelly Osbourne in Sue Wong - I never thought I'd see the day where Kelly Osbourne would end up on a best dressed list. My has little Ms. Osbourne matured into quite the fashionista! And kudos to her for toning up and looking absolutely stunning in this form-fitting gown.


6. Demi Moore in Versace - If this dress was in a different color, I would've easily picked it as my favorite dress of the evening. The draping was perfection and the fit was perfect. Not too poofy or heavy. Gorgeous dress, wrong color. 


7. Cameron Diaz in Oscar de la Renta - This is the epitome of old-school Hollywood glamour. Champagne-colored dress, red lips, wavy blonde hair. This might the best she's ever looked.


8. Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab - The print was a departure from what is usually seen on the red carpet and I loved that she took a risk with this gown. 


9. Elizabeth Banks in Versace - So apparently ruffles are in this year. Take note.


10. Jennifer Lopez in Armani Prive - Let's face it. Jennifer Lopez is on every best dressed list there is because she always looks fierce. Last night was no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment