Monday, March 22, 2010

SJP in Marchesa


When I saw Georgina Chapman's Fall 2010 collection for Marchesa last month I was in love (see my review of NYFW here). It was without a doubt my favorite collection from New York this season (to see the collection in its entirety click here) and I have been excited to see which celebrity would wear one of her frocks first. I was delighted to see Ms. Parker wearing this adorable dress which initially I didn't think was really her "look". Honestly, I first pictured it on a young starlet, but SJP works it! I love the star accents and all the ethereal layering. And the styling was perfection from her hair to the simple black pumps.

So...I still haven't posted my review on Paris Fashion Week yet. I know it's been 2 weeks since the shows ended but I have been so busy with school that I haven't had time to properly sit down and give my all into reviewing each show. I hope to complete it sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment