Monday, April 26, 2010

Milla Looks Killa on Harper's Bazaar




I have been super busy with school. I am taking the most important test of my career in a little over a month so my attention has been elsewhere but I have definitely missed blogging. That being said, I probably won't blog again in a while. My test is on June 8 and I hope to resume my regular posts after it's said and done. Wish me luck! Back to the fashion....



Milla Jovovich is easily one of my favorite models from the 90s/00s and the woman doesn't age since she looks exactly the same today as she did 10 years ago. Besides being a full-time supermodel she also keeps busy making action films and designing clothes for her line Jovovich-Hawk. I want her life. Anyways, Ms. Jovovich was featured in April's Harper's Bazaar for the magazine's Singapore issue, wearing pieces from Burberry's Prorsum Spring 2010 collection. The spread was a delightful juxtaposition of futuristic and retro and I especially loved the pink sequined leggings and metal shoulder pads. On a side note, I really hope people dress in ridiculous metallic and sequined clothing in the future. It'll give me something to look forward to.








No comments:

Post a Comment