Monday, July 26, 2010

Shoegasm: Spiked Louboutin Ankle Boots


Recently Louboutin has been designing stilettos with spikes all over the place. And I totally love it. It's one part rock'n'roll, one part red-carpet chic which makes for one killer pair of heels. I saw Victoria Beckham wearing the silver pair of the "Bridget's Back" booties in Vogue Turkey and they definitely caught my attention. Alicia Keys (a.k.a the future Mrs. Swizz Beatz) was recently spotted wearing the black pair. Personally, I prefer the gold or maybe silver ones since they're definitely flashier and completely gaudy.



2 comments:

  1. I will always love Louboutin. These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY... ARE... GOOORRRGGEEOOUUSSSS >.< I love anything with Sipkes in it >.<
    Kylie Minogue wears the Golden pair in her last video "Get outta my way"

    http://www.blogger.com/profile/10673896313611432065

    ReplyDelete