Monday, December 5, 2011

The Other Fabulous Olsen in Valentino


First of all, I'd like to apologize for being MIA for the past few months. I've been quite busy with residency applications, interviews, moving to LA, etc. I actually went through and watched every single fashion show during the Spring 2012 Fashion Weeks in September but I never had time to blog about it. Le sigh. Well I'm still super busy but found a pocket of time and some much needed inspiration to blog again!

I think it's pretty safe to say that the name Olsen is here to stay in the fashion world. Of course, we immediately think of MK and Ash, the designing duo behind multiple clothing lines, including the very fabulous The Row. But there is another trendy Olsen in the family proving that their genes are indeed FABULOUS. Elizabeth Olsen is the twins' younger sis and while her style is distinctly different than her older sibs, it's still very Olsen.



The younger Olsen was never really anyone I paid attention to until I recently saw the movie Martha Marcy May Marlene, which by the way is terrific. She is definitely on my radar now, especially after seeing her recent red carpet appearances. Here she is at the Gotham Independent Film Award last week looking absolutely glamorous in a Valentino Resort 2012 gown. The amount of detail in the beading is stunning and I love the nude tone of the dress with the crystal embellishment. I am officially a fan, Ms. Olsen!

No comments:

Post a Comment