1. Emma Stone in Lanvin - Emma has been on my style radar for a while now and she's been killing every red carpet she comes in contact with. She knows exactly how to balance daring fashion choices with elegance and grace. These colors are stunning on her and the minimal styling was a smart move.
2. Laura Dern in Andrew Gn - Never heard of the designer but now I'll never forget! What an absolutely gorgeous gown! I'm loving the emerald color and Laura has seriously never looked better.
3. Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli - Kate is insanely beautiful and is working this dress like nobody's business.
4. Dianna Agron in Riles - Dianna's costar Lea isn't the only Gleek taking fashion risks and pulling them off splendidly. This gown is covered in intricately cut out swans and I think it's FABULOUS.
5. Jessica Alba in Gucci - Finally Jessica is back! After getting married and having children she was starting to bore me with her fashion choices but brought back her A game last week. Quick question, though: why was she there?
6. Nicole Kidman in Versace - Nicole is always a hit or miss but this was definitely a "hit" look for me. She looks like a Barbie.
7. Nicole Richie in Julien Macdonald - Fabulous dress. Fabulous hair. Fabulous jewels. A+
8. Lea Michele in Marchesa - Always a risk taker. Never a disappointment.
9. Rooney Mara in Nina Ricci - The Girl With The Consistently Gorgeous Goth Chic Look
10. Diane Lane in Reem Acra - Diane is such a gorgeous woman and somehow doesn't seem to age. This dress was a great choice for her. Sexy yet still age appropriate.
11. Georgina Chapman in Marchesa - I had no idea why she was at this event until I learned that she is Harvey Weinstein's better half! She looked quite lovely in her own creation, per usual.
12. Paula Patton in Monique Lhuillier - It is very difficult to pull of canary yellow but Paula's skin tone complemented it beautifully. This would have been a disaster on anyone else.
13. Queen Angie in Atelier Versace - Angie's not much of a risk taker but consistently looks statuesque, regal and gorgeous. I just wish she would smile more. She's been quite the ice queen lately.
14. Charlize Theron in Dior - Is there a woman more gorgeous than Charlize? I think not.
15. Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang - Stunning dress but I wish she put her hair up or something. This is a red carpet! Glam it up a bit!
16. Stacy Keibler in Valentino - From the front, this gown is pretty but not a show-stopper but once I saw the adorable bow in the back, it made the dress so much more special.
17. Tilda Swinton in Haider Ackermann - Say what you will about the Queen of Androgyny, but I think her alien space costumes are FABULOUS.
18. Zooey Deschanel in Prada - Zooey is just the cutest thing ever. And I adore this beaded gown on her.
19. Heidi Klum in Calvin Klein - I still can't believe that she and Seal split up. I can't even....ugh.
20. Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci - Sequins, and lace and feathers. Oh, my! Although this dress almost has too much going on, I still thing Evan pulled it off. Gorgeous.
NOW ON TO THE WORST DRESSED!!
1. Sarah Michelle Gellar in Monique Lhuillier - This is one of the ugliest effin dresses I've ever seen.
2. Piper Perabo in Theysken's Theory - Everything is awful about this dress. From the color to the proportion to the way she pranced on the red carpet like a little girl.
3. Amanda Peet in Marc Jacobs - She looks like she's wearing a tiered table cloth...that doesn't even fit her.
4. Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen - I don't understand how she made so many right fashion choices for like a year straight and now she just continually disappoints.
5. Naya Rivera in Vera Wang - I can see the seam in the front of your dress, darling. NAGL.
6. Michelle Williams in Jason Wu - Everyone but me seemed to love this look. I just don't think this girl has any style. She always looks either matronly or like a little girl.
7. Mila Kunis in Dior - Mila didn't pull off the goth chic look that night. She should stick to her usual jewel tones.
8. Natalie Portman in Lanvin - There was just too much fabric in this look. It made her look dumpy. Great color though.
9. Jessica Biel in Elie Saab - I honestly thing this was a pretty dress but again, there was just too much fabric going on. It's a lot of lace. If it was a strapless gown she wouldn't topped my best dressed!
10. Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen - It literally looks like she fell asleep on top of the dress, rolled out of bed, and put it on without bothering to iron out the wrinkles.