Friday, January 6, 2012

Rooney Mara: It Girl...With The Dragon Tattoo


Up until a few months ago, nobody knew who Rooney Mara was. Thanks to David Fincher and the massive success of the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series, she is officially the coolest chick in the industry. With jet black hair, pale skin and a rocker chic wardrobe, Rooney definitely has a 'look'. It's hard to say how long she'll keep her Lisbeth costume on since I'm certain she's been asked to keep it for now to promote the film but I'm enjoying the goth glam for as long as she'll rock it.

I think I first realized Rooney is going to be a style icon when I saw her Vogue cover. It immediately grabbed me and the Ralph Lauren gown with the beaded dragon back was stunning on her. The spread inside the magazine was also gorgeous. Dark yet beautiful. 






Girlfriend has been rocking the red carpet all over the world to promote the film. I pretty much love every look but the standout dress in my opinion is the Prabal Gurung sheer black dress she wore at the NYC premiere. Love. Can't wait to see more of her! 

In Calvin Klein at the CFDA/Vogue Awards

In Givenchy Couture 

In Givenchy 

 In Louis Vuitton

 In Michael Kors

 In Prabal Gurung

In Rodarte

No comments:

Post a Comment